Prev: Re: Andromeda Ascendant mini etc. (was RE: SG-1 RPG) Next: Re: SG-1 RPG

Re: Andromeda [was: SG-1 RPG]

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:03:16 +0100
Subject: Re: Andromeda [was: SG-1 RPG]

In message <F37QoMuDGzxTs53iVdG00001264@hotmail.com>
	  "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Tomb wrote:
>
> >Another thing I'd love to see is a
"Not-Starship-Andromeda-Ascendant".

> FT might be a little too large scale for Rommie, but I'm working on
some
> FMAerospace rules that could include 1 or 2 capital ships, might be
> interesting....
>
> 3B^2

Well, I think someone wrote it up for Babylon 5 Wars, but halved weapon
numbers - I think it was mentioned in the Shipyard forum on:

http://b5wars.agentsofgaming.com/

Likewise she _could_ be done in Full Thrust as a large Capship, but you
would have to use the "count several/many weapons as 1 system" dodge.

IIRC the general feel would be lots of missiles & fighters, and plenty
of PDS.

Charles

Prev: Re: Andromeda Ascendant mini etc. (was RE: SG-1 RPG) Next: Re: SG-1 RPG