Prev: Email address change. Next: Micro Machines

Andromeda Ascendant mini (was RE: SG-1 RPG)

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:04:12 -0500
Subject: Andromeda Ascendant mini (was RE: SG-1 RPG)

> Another thing I'd love to see is a "Not-Starship-Andromeda-Ascendant".

I've gotten more than a few emails from people who read my Starship
Combat
News website asking:
"Is anyone making or going to make a mini of the Andromeda?"
My answer:
"Not that I have heard."

Though I do get more people asking:
"Will Comet make any more Battlestar Galactica minis?  If not, does
anyone
else?"
My answer:
"Comet Galactica's are hard to find and I don't think they will be
making
more.  I do know of someone who has mastered a new Galactica mini -
along
with a BaseStar and other ships from the show - but he is looking to see
if
he can get a license to produce them plus he has a lot of other things
that
he has to get in molds first.  Keep checking SCN and when I hear
something
more, I will post it on SCN."

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: Email address change. Next: Micro Machines