Prev: Re: Almost time for Salute Next: Re: SG-1 RPG

SG-1 RPG

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:32:41 -0400
Subject: SG-1 RPG

Thanks!

Especially for the GURPS link! I haven't played GURPS, but I've started
acquiring supplements etc (esp the Traveller stuff) and so a Stargate
supplement is a very neat add on. After all, we need something to fill
the game until FMA:RPG becomes available (hint: don't hold your
breath...).

Maybe Nic or Jon should produce some Not-Quite-Go'auld infantry (Serpent
Head Sci-Fi Warriors anyone?).

Another thing I'd love to see is a "Not-Starship-Andromeda-Ascendant".

SG2 is a good scale for some types of SG-1 battle, but the (coming
someday when it is ready) FMA Skirmish will in fact be even better
suited to SG-1's style of play.

Prev: Re: Almost time for Salute Next: Re: SG-1 RPG