Prev: Re: Almost time for Salute Next: Re: Almost time for Salute

RE: Almost time for Salute

From: "Tony Francis" <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:20:56 +0100
Subject: RE: Almost time for Salute

Things are different over here - the country's a lot smaller, for a
start ! Most places in England are within a few hours drive of London
(not everywhere, but most of it) so it's possible to go to the show and
be back home again on the same day. We have less need for multi-day,
residential shows since not everyone is compelled to stay overnight by
their travel arrangements.

Prev: Re: Almost time for Salute Next: Re: Almost time for Salute