Prev: RE: Almost time for Salute Next: RE: Almost time for Salute

Re: Almost time for Salute

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:21:45 +0100
Subject: Re: Almost time for Salute

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 08:13:04AM +0100, Phillip Atcliffe wrote:
>On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:49:34 +0200 Oerjan Ohlson
><oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
>> Jon and everyone else who'll be at the show - see you on Saturday :-)
>So how do we recognise you?

I'll be there, and I tend to be visible in a crowd (even a crowd of
wargamers); I'll mostly be hanging around the GZG stand, I suspect.
I look roughly like
http://firedrake.org/roger/images/roger.jpg, 6'4", and I'll be wearing a
South African army load-bearing vest. If anyone wants to use me as a
rallying point...

Prev: RE: Almost time for Salute Next: RE: Almost time for Salute