Prev: Re: Battle Blimps and Animie Zepplin Next: Re: Almost time for Salute

Re: Transporting Figures - new case design

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:10:53 -0700
Subject: Re: Transporting Figures - new case design

Adrian Johnson wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> A friend pointed this out to me a day or so ago, and with the current
> thread about miniature cases, I thought some on the list might want to
take
> a peek.
>
> I've not seen one of these in "real life" so can't make any kind of
> recommendation, but the site does have a couple of links to
"impartial"
> reviews.
>
> Their main case is *huge*, but take a look also at the "skirmish
pack".

> For our UK brethran, these are available there from a distributor.
>
> http://www.battlepack2001.com/index.html

I have met the designer of this item. It's wonderous for people who play
40K and carry vehicles around with them. For others who carry mostly
just 25mm figs it's less usefull. If you're a 40K player I do recomend
this product, if you're more like me and carry around morly smaller figs
(anything less them the large plastic vehicles) you're best to wait for
the next gen of it. They're working on a variant that is designed purely
for carrying large amounts of just figures.

Prev: Re: Battle Blimps and Animie Zepplin Next: Re: Almost time for Salute