Prev: Re: [OT] Transporting Figures - new case design Next: Almost time for Salute

Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:09:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1

Yes indeedy it is.

The GZG generic mercs make passable SG team members and Armorcast makes
some
great Egyptian/psuedo-egyptian scenery:

http://www.armorcast.com/terraform/Egyptian.html

I keep kicking around a scenario idea or two, but the only problem is I
never
can find a good source for Goa'uld infantry.

--
Ray Forsythe - erf2@gte.net - www.wombatzone.com

Michael Llaneza wrote:

> Always nice to see the d6 system in use. Stargrunt is about the
perfect
> scale for SG-1.
>
> Warren Shultzaberger wrote:
>
>> Tomb Wrote:
>>

>>> They've made RPGs for Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. Has anyone yet made

>>> an RPG for Stargate, SG-1? It would seem to be a good blend of
sci-fi
>>> and modern, with a setting featuring aliens, conspiracies, small
unit
>>> operations on alien worlds, etc. Sort of like a militant version of
>>> the x-files.
>>> If so, could someone point me towards the maker? (URL ideally?)
>>>
>>> If not, I know what my first FMA:RPG setting conversion will have to

>>> be....
>>>

>> Here is a URL for a Stargate game that was being made for West End
Games