Prev: Refusing to be serious was Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1

RE: [OT] Stargate SG-1

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:12:17 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Stargate SG-1

Tomb Wrote:

> They've made RPGs for Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. Has anyone
> yet made an RPG for Stargate, SG-1? It would seem to be a
> good blend of sci-fi and modern, with a setting featuring
> aliens, conspiracies, small unit operations on alien worlds,
> etc. Sort of like a militant version of the x-files.
>
> If so, could someone point me towards the maker? (URL ideally?)
>
> If not, I know what my first FMA:RPG setting conversion will
> have to be....

Here is a URL for a Stargate game that was being made for West End Games
(makers of the Star Wars D6 system)... The company sunk before to was
published though.
http://www.johntynes.com/rl_sg0.html

I kept the URL hope to convert it to my favorite RGP system... Fudge.
http://www.panix.com/~sos/fudge.html

It would be cool as hell in Stargrunt2!!!!!

Warren Shultzaberger
    "A committee is a life form with six or more legs and no brain."

Prev: Refusing to be serious was Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1