Prev: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1 Next: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1

[OT] Stargate SG-1

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:30:10 -0400
Subject: [OT] Stargate SG-1

Picking the ListBrain(TM):

They've made RPGs for Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. Has anyone yet made an
RPG for Stargate, SG-1? It would seem to be a good blend of sci-fi and
modern, with a setting featuring aliens, conspiracies, small unit
operations on alien worlds, etc. Sort of like a militant version of the
x-files.

If so, could someone point me towards the maker? (URL ideally?)

If not, I know what my first FMA:RPG setting conversion will have to
be....

Prev: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1 Next: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1