Prev: Re: Transporting Figures - new case design Next: Re: [ Way OT but babbling anyway...] Chi-ha

RE:[OT] Transporting Figures - new case design

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:15:59 +1000
Subject: RE:[OT] Transporting Figures - new case design

On Tuesday, April 23, 2002 6:04 PM, Katie Lauren Lucas
[SMTP:katie@fysh.org]
wrote:
> > For our UK brethran, these are available there from a distributor.
> >
> > http://www.battlepack2001.com/index.html
>
> That thing looks bigger than I am.
>
> There's some pictures of it with some orange foam trays with holes
large
enough
> for a 28mm figure which they comment on as "made by another
manufacturer"
-
> anyone any idea who that is? Those would be nice to have a bundle
of...

Who else but the Evil Empire (tm)?  I'm not sure if the orange inserts
are
still available, as most of their current travel cases use the serrated
foam
inserts.

(Before you ask; Evil Empire = G*m*s W*rksh*p)

Brendan

Prev: Re: Transporting Figures - new case design Next: Re: [ Way OT but babbling anyway...] Chi-ha