Prev: RP Trees was Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: [ Way OT but babbling anyway...] Chi-ha

Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:02:57 EDT
Subject: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

Agreed.  Not that with a  Cherokee-white mix father this is not
interesting, just too far off topic for this list.

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:26:14 -0400 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>Imre and John, if you're going to continue that discussion, I get the
>impression that it's better done offlist (which John did ask for, by
>the way).

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RP Trees was Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: [ Way OT but babbling anyway...] Chi-ha