Prev: RE: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: RE: [OT] ISO Phil Pournelle

[OT] ISO Phil Pournelle

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:53:08 -0400
Subject: [OT] ISO Phil Pournelle

Sorry for the interuption of our usual weighty
contemplations of space, time and cheese, but
I'm needing to ask a favour. If Phil is still on this
list or if anyone has a viable e-mail address for
Phil, I'd love to get in touch with him about
mirroring his SG2 infantry points system on
www.stargrunt.ca. So, if you can help me a line,
drop me an e-mail off-list SVP! :)

Merci buckets, I now return you to your usual
Deep Thoughts! :)

Tomb.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: RE: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: RE: [OT] ISO Phil Pournelle