Prev: Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: Re: Star Map...

Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:06:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

> Personally?  I flush the place with CS and then send
> in riot police or regular infantry.  If you gas your
> own citizens you run the risk of ending up a pariah
> like Iraq.

If you asked most of the Kurds the Iraqi's gassed, they would probably
insist that they are not Iraqis.  The U.S. has no room talk about Iraq's
use
of WMD's against a rebelious minor nationality.  There are two
documented
instances where the U.S. Army intentionally used biological warfare
against
native american tribes.  The Iraqi's used chemical weapons to defeat the
Kurds.	The U.S. used biological weapons after the native american
tribes
had surrendered.  There's nothing like slaughtering men, women, and
children
with biological weapons, while march them off to concentration camps
(resorvations), to end a minor nationality's ability to rebel for at
least a
hundred years.

> Depends on circumstances.  Would the ESU hire
> mercenary units with the firepower to set up their own
> fief (which WMD provide)?  I doubt it.

Sure they would.  If they need the firepower at the moment and view the
mercanary fiefdom as far easier to deal with then the NSL or any other
major
power.

ias

Prev: Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: Re: Star Map...