Prev: Re: Slow planes was: Battle blimps Next: Re: Quick question on GMS

Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:35:22 EDT
Subject: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:55:45 -0700 (PDT) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>
>> From another angle, especially given the KV push for
>> Sol, under what
>> circumstances could you see "respectable" forces
>> resorting to "weapons of
>> mass destruction"?
>
>Any time they face KV in the Core Worlds.  But only
>under the control of the respective governments.
>Nuclear weapons security is not a joke to those
>nations who have them.
>
>John

If anything John understates attitudes, Beth.  Not that some don't/can't
get out but I suspect even the ESU/NAC or FSE/NSL would cooperate to get
a loose nuke back into 'reliable' hands...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Slow planes was: Battle blimps Next: Re: Quick question on GMS