Prev: Configurable display panels Next: Re: Battle blimps

Re: Battle blimps

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:03:39 -0700
Subject: Re: Battle blimps

Ryan M Gill wrote:

>I haven't seen any Blimps dropping out of the sky on statiums
>recently. Additionally, one of the early US Rigids wasn't called the
>Akron for nothing you know.

??? All true, but my only point was that Goodyear blimps, owned by the
Goodyear corporation, named after Mr. Goodyear, are spelled Goodyear,
not
Good Year.  Again, I was being nitpicky and it's probably as irrelevant
as
it is OT, but I just wanted to point it out....

3B^2

Prev: Configurable display panels Next: Re: Battle blimps