Prev: RE: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions Next: RE: Battle blimps

Re: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 04:16:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions

Beth,

All of our stuff is standard across each platform.
There are no user modifications.

If there are any in the helmet HUD they would be
standard modifications.  So you might have "Low
Light", "Jungle1". "Jungle2" etc.

It would take a very enlightened military to allow the
individual to choose what works best for them.	*Heavy
but true sarcasm here*

Magic