Prev: Re: Ragnarok interviews St Jon Next: Re: Ragnarok interviews St Jon

Re: Ragnarok interviews St Jon

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:21:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Ragnarok interviews St Jon

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:57:30 +0100, Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org>
wrote:

>This may not be _entirely_ up to date:
>
>"On the Full Thrust front, there is the Fleet Book Vol.2 to come (and
>maybe Vol.3 if there is enough interest)." I don't know when Ragnarok
30
>was published, but...

It certainly sounds out of date.

Originally FMAS was to be a fantasy game. The original draft was heavily
fantasy oriented. Recently FMAS has been tested more as a generic game.
I've
done fantasy battle tests as well as playtests in the Tuffleyverse.
Although
it could change, I think FMAS will likely come out as a generic skirmish
game.

What intrigued me was Jon's interest in pre-dreadnought naval games! I
wonder
what rules he uses...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Ragnarok interviews St Jon Next: Re: Ragnarok interviews St Jon