Prev: Re: {SGII} NIDF Next: RE: Re: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family

RE: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:31:09 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available

> > Mercenary units are not allowed weapons of mass
> > destruction or biologicals.
>
> While I understand the logic, would it be enforceable? Or is this
another
> facet of the "merc roster" that was being discussed a while back?

Roger:
>As for a corporate mercenary company, as long as they kept it
well enough hidden they would probably do as they saw fit.

"We saw a surface-to-orbit missile with anti-matter warhead in the
subway, don't know how it got there and we didn't want to move it, I
guess someone set it off, eh?"	Traveller campaign, 1982

Prev: Re: {SGII} NIDF Next: RE: Re: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family