Prev: RE: GEV RVs Next: [SG] minor site update

Re: Battle blimps

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:18:26 -0700
Subject: Re: Battle blimps

And a 747 is pretty small compared to what an airship can accomodate.
The tone is the sort of "forward-looking statement" that the SEC puts
people in jail for. But 20 years from now something like that may even
be plausible. An airship with a couple of air defense lasers sitting at
20 miles altitude can cover a lot of territory and sweep the skies
clear, and be impervious to anything in the air. Considering that, I can

see value in pursuing very radical studies.