Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

Re: {SGII} NIDF

From: steve@p...
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:22:36 +0100
Subject: Re: {SGII} NIDF

> Hmm something to think about (but its one edge that the NI have over
> the PA assisted NSL force they come across).

You can try increasing the number of squads per platoon.

> out of interest, what orbat do you (or anyone else out there) use for
> NI forces/ I use 8 man squads (6 man command)

7 man squads.

Command Squad 1xGSAW 6xGR/GL.
Rifle Squad - 2xGSAW 5xGR/GL.
Support Squad - 2xPIG 2xGMS/P 3xGR/GL. (PIG gunners often attached to
rifle squads before the battle.)

Currently trying to decide whether there should be two or three rifle
squads per platoon.

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!