Prev: Re: GI Joe diecast Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1082

Re: {SGII} NIDF

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:46:43 -0400
Subject: Re: {SGII} NIDF

Hi Richard,

>>FP3 armour 8,
>> > movement 8!
>>
>>Movement 8?  In full body armor?  I wouldn't allow it.
>
>Ah, well I pulled an orbat off the web that said just that
>
>Extract "Body Armour - 			The NIDF body armour is
extremely lightweight
>silicon and carbon-ceramic laminate allowing the wearer virtually
>unencumbered movement. It provides a fully sealed environment
protection
>enabling limited vacuum environment operations. Command Suits have an
>integrated C3I system providing very advanced target detection and EW
>capability.
>ARMOUR VALUE: d8, MOBILITY: 8" or d8", Superior Sensors d10, enhanced
ECM,
>d8."
>
>Can't remeber who wrote it sadly, but my NI figures thank him from teh
>bottom of thier little lead hearts
>
>Richard

[Adrian]  That's from the NI Orbat that Owen Glover wrote a few years
back.
 We've got it up at www.stargrunt.ca for anyone who is interested -
there
is a page for the orbat itself

http://www.stargrunt.ca/toe/sg2_toe_ni/sg2_ni_main.htm

and one for their equipment, weapons, vehicles, etc.

http://www.stargrunt.ca/vehicles_equipment/sg2_ni/sg2_ni_vehweap.htm

Kudos to Owen!

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson

Prev: Re: GI Joe diecast Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1082