Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: [SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?

Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:42:58 +0000
Subject: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

>IF there is time to discuss it in Committee.  When
>it's "Fuck, that machine gun nest is tearing up 2nd
>Squad.  1st Squad, follow me!"  there's less time for
>a debate society.  You smack the LT around re: the
>plan back in the planning stages.  When you're
>fighting you don't have time.
>
>John

I think that it what the target priority rule is for. I understand its
no
quite the same (understatement mode in overheat) but that's kinda what
its
for, forcing the player into a decision

Richard

Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: [SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?