Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: [FT] Ship builders

Re: {SGII} NIDF

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:06:39 +0000
Subject: Re: {SGII} NIDF

>Owen Glover.

Aha thanks

>It's the only NI Interface Assault Group
>Orbat I know of floating around on the web.  There's a
>DSII organization up on Noam's website, but it's not
>compatible.

>It's your table, your PSB, but I wouldn't buy it.  I
>run the exact same figures as NRE Thematic (2nd line)
>troops with 6" mobility.  Mostly because I've actually
>_worn_ body armor.  Even the Interceptor suite is hot
>and heavy and it doesn't cover arms/legs.  IMU, if you
>want your 8" you better be either wearing d4 armor or
>d6 armor and be scouts (ie, short on heavy weapons).
>Again, that's IMU.

Hmm something to think about (but its one edge that the NI have over the
PA
assisted NSL force they come across).

out of interest, what orbat do you (or anyone else out there) use for NI

forces/ I use 8 man squads (6 man command)

Richard

Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: [FT] Ship builders