Prev: [FT] Ship builders Next: Re: {SGII} NIDF

Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 15 Apr 2002 13:32:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

The best Officers/Lieutenants generally come from prior enlisted service
in my experience.  That said, it is my firm belief that prior enlisted
service IN THE BRANCH YOU WANT A COMMISSION IN should be a prerequisite
for getting a commision as an officer.

--Flak

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: [FT] Ship builders Next: Re: {SGII} NIDF