Prev: [ot] space:DNA Next: RE: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

RE: GEV RVs

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:50:20 -0400
Subject: RE: GEV RVs

GEVs present a number of problems. I have assumed that materials
technology
and active sound suppression (negative sound wave projection for sound
cancelation) are used to make GEVs quiet. (See:
http://www.cygnusx1.info/ds2/techlib/gev.html).

I use Mechanized Cavalry (motorbikes, grav-bikes, hovercycles, etc.) for
scouts (see http://www.cygnusx1.info/ds2/techlib/mechcav.asp). Small 1-2
man
teams with range finders, sensors, a radio, and TAG equipment. Since
there
are no rules in DS2 for attacking single figures (snipers, etc.) I
usually
make a lone figure (or 2 man team) take 1 more valid chit count to
mission
kill (i.e. 5 to kill instead of 4).

---
Brian Bell