Prev: Re: [DS] 10,000 was: NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: Re: [OT]Anime Zeppelin

Re: [OT]Anime Zeppelin

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:12:55 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT]Anime Zeppelin

At 10:57  15/04/02 +0200, Karl wrote:
>A question to all the Anime fans out there:
>
>At the Rheindahlen Con "Bring and Buy" I picked up a nice Bandai kit of
an
>SF Zeppelin and am curious about the underlying story.
>
>The cover illustration shows it as a sky pirate ship Top in wavy black
and
>blue, underside red, with pirate skulls as markings. The gondola is a
>classic pirate galleon complete with sails.
>
>All the text is in Japanese, except that the title is "Queen
(something)"
>and the letters SSX appear. The queen herself is illustrated: Long red
hair,
>red pirate costume, black cape.
>
>Does it ring any bells ?

Ah, that would be the "Queens Emeraldas", check out

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/7262/em.html

for more detailed information.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [DS] 10,000 was: NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: Re: [OT]Anime Zeppelin