Prev: Rhine Dale Raid (long) Next: Re: [DS] 10,000 was: NSF (Not my Bank Account)

Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:40:37 +0200
Subject: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

> I'm referring to Non-Standard Forces - those ships and vehicles that
I've
> acquired singly and/or kit bashed, the stuff that is either to
out-of-scale
> with my normal units (My Battletech and micromachines vehicles are
much
> bigger than my C-in-c, GHQ, and smaller GZG stuff), or too individual
fit
> into a TO&E, but looks too nifty to just not use.  How do most people
deal
> with these figs?  I was thinking of using the "Local-militia-acquired
stuff
> that isn't standardized but gets thrown into the battle because it's
handy."
> tack.   Any other suggestions?

Allied contingents (small group in a large force) or joint operation by
multi-national force, e.g. under UN command.
Captured equipment.
Prototype vehicles in operational tests.
Obsolete equipment still used because...say... they work better than the
new
stuff, at least in the user's mind, or because the unit commander likes
tank that has a cup holder on the dashboard.
Special-purpose vehicles (engineers, electronics, bunker-buster
artillery,
long-range tank-hunter etc.)

Greetings

Prev: Rhine Dale Raid (long) Next: Re: [DS] 10,000 was: NSF (Not my Bank Account)