Prev: Re: GEV RVs Next: Re: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

Re: <snip> + GEV RVs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:35:21 EDT
Subject: Re: <snip> + GEV RVs

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:04:40 -0400 "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
writes:
<snip>

>GEV RVs:
>What does a force that is a GEV fast reaction
>force use for reconnaisance? You'd think a
>hover vehicle would be too darn noisy.
>Thoughts from people out there? I want
>something that can (from a ground crossing
>PoV) keep up with the rest of the GEV force.
>Grav is one option, but bound to be expensive.
>Could one make a stealthy GEV or is this
>oxymoronic?

Why not? <grin> It's Science FICTION!

Or:

Aero or VTOL Scouts (class 1 or 2 - 30 inches) ?

FGEV scouts with SGEV main units (AFV/MICV/APC) [I know, relatively slow
"fast" reaction force compared to FGEV's!]

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: GEV RVs Next: Re: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points