Prev: UN Fleet Next: Re: FT Starfire?

Re: GEV RVs

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:27:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: GEV RVs

> GEV RVs:
> What does a force that is a GEV fast reaction
> force use for reconnaisance? You'd think a
> hover vehicle would be too darn noisy.
> Thoughts from people out there? I want
> something that can (from a ground crossing
> PoV) keep up with the rest of the GEV force.
> Grav is one option, but bound to be expensive.
> Could one make a stealthy GEV or is this
> oxymoronic?

I'm using air recon and light GEVs for my GEV based
fast reaction force.

So am I the only one doing a "faster reaction" force?
I am working on a mixed battalion, 1/2 Armour, 1/2
infantry, all GEV based.  As part of their support
there is a platoon of VTOL based PA whose job is to
stabalize the situation until the main force can get
there.

Prev: UN Fleet Next: Re: FT Starfire?