Prev: Re: Completely off topic (if you don't have a computer) Next: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Thanks to many for much

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:21:58 EDT
Subject: Thanks to many for much

Michael, alan, Roger, Randall, Laserlight and others,

Much thanks for the information.  I think my forwards just doubled the
lifetime activity of EAW's!  Seriously, thanks from me and my fellow EAW
listers.

MUCHAS Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Completely off topic (if you don't have a computer) Next: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights