Prev: Re: Completely off topic Next: [SGII] vehicle hmg

Re: GZG range expansions?

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:33:07 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG range expansions?

>I would certaintly purchase them.
>
>Should be (ideally) in coveralls, minimal or no body
>armor (in my background I've written up that Combat
>Vehicle Crewman suits have d6 armor value, which to my
>mind indicates ballistic liner, but it's irrelevant
>until the figs are available), with the option to
>purchase armed with pistol, SMG, or tiny little
>bullpup halfway between AR and SMG, like the
>Indonesian guys have.

hmm I think HMG crews should be wearing full combat armour, but mortar
crews
etc,  they'd be in lighter armour...

>Oh, and there should also be an option to buy them
>lugging a groundmount tribarrel machine gun
>(dismounted vehicle weaponry. . . )

The thing about this is that it looks very unsatisfactory while firing,
and
so you'd need some firing figures too. I could survive without these.

But more NI figures in general, that sounds like a good idea to me

>I'd also like New Israeli Mortar Teams and GMS/L teams
>for both NI and NSL Powered Armor.  HMG (Ma Deuce
>Style or Tribarrel, preferably an option for either)
>teams in light body armor would also go over well.
>Plus maybe shoulder-fired AA missle teams?

NI power armour, that sounds cool!