Prev: Re: DS3 Heresy Mine Next: FT Starfire?

Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:21:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

I tend to use them to prop odd shaped mini's up off of surfaces/what
not.  Just stack on top of each-other until desired height is
reached.  Makes mounting to stands in FT trivial, even for the most
oddly
balanced ship.

On a side note, on one of my ships, the glue apparently seeped down into

the sides of one pad, and my 3 year old knocked the table just right to
cause a tumble.  The pads saved the ship from a 4 foot
drop.  Fortuitous.  Also, same ship, the pads when removed left small
pieces of themselve attached to the stand about 1/2 way between base and

ship.  They look like bits of asteroid, and so have been left on and
painted for "neat" factor.

Rand.