Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: Re: GZG range expansions?

Re: Re: painting - sponging (was: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame))

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:38:44 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Re: painting - sponging (was: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame))

On 11-Apr-02 at 17:16, laserlight@quixnet.net (laserlight@quixnet.net)
wrote:

> Stuart did green, brown, black --apparently he had a US or German
pattern
> in mind but I don't know what it was--and took it from from primer to
usable
in 5 minutes.

I would be afraid I would achieve that marble affect I have been trying
so hard to achieve in other places.  I really don't want a marble
looking tank.

For those who don't know, this sounds exactly like the technique used
for making faux marble by Martha Stewart types.  I've been trying to
use it for D&D terrain and failing miserably.

Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: Re: GZG range expansions?