Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Fw: [The_Magic_Brush] Black Wash Question

Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:05:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

> Do harlequin still do the figures? I could find the box sets on their
website
> but not the blister packs.

Individual figures are not available, although I suppose one could try
asking nicely via e-mail.

The box sets remain and the "figure sets" are available. Look under
"Rangers" on the left once you enter the Dr Who catalogue.

The figure sets group 5 or so figures together. They are generally from
the
same Doctor incarnation but otherwise unrelated.

Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Fw: [The_Magic_Brush] Black Wash Question