Prev: [FT] Full Thrust Deluxe? Next: Re: Black Hawk Down

Re: [FT] Full Thrust Deluxe?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:11:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Deluxe?

Warren Shultzaberger wrote:

> Hello, everybody.
>
> Are there any plans to consolidate the Full Thrust rules into a single
> volume?
>
> I would love to see the rules of FT, MT & FB1 compiled together. New
> technologies, fighters, and weapons (special to the race involved)
could
> be added with each new Fleet Book (as in Fleet Book 2).

Eventually, yes, into what would be known as FT3 (as the FT you
know is the second edition of the game, and hence colloquially
called FT2 :-)

But I think before that happens there will be an FMA game out,
and possibly an upgrade to SGII/DSII (mind you, "possibly" does
not mean "definitely"!), and there is quiet talk of an FB3 (but
that's all it is right now: talk). Oh, and then there's the
scenario book to come out at some point, too...  ;-)

Prev: [FT] Full Thrust Deluxe? Next: Re: Black Hawk Down