Prev: Re: painting - sponging (was: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)) Next: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

DS2 WW1 Mini pics

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:49:47 +0100
Subject: DS2 WW1 Mini pics

OK, I've taken some pics- if people want them let me know.
These are WW1\1919:
Irregular Mark IV Male and "Old Bill" London bus
Scotia Char 2C and 3 Renault FT variants
Scotia Heavy MarkVIII "International" and Heavy Mark IV Female
Scotia Heavy Mark IX "Pig" APC, Medium Mark A "Whippet", Medium Mark B
Scotia LK II (poor mini) and A7V/U
Navwar Vauxhall staff car

These are later but still primitive-looking:
Scotia Renault YI APC, Citroen Kegresse APC, Char D1
Scotia Vickers Medium Mark II, T-27 tankette, (aka Carden-Loyd Mk VI),
Vickers tractor

8 pics, largest 111kb, total 578kb.