Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [OT] calling John Atkinson.....

Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:03:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:34:06 -0400, "Laserlight"
<laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>I don't know if you saw that APC I was paintiing in Stuart's class,
>but I did everything just by dabbing sage-green with the latex sponge
>wedges, and it looks pretty fair.  Stuart did another one in a green,
>brown and black pattern, took about 5 minutes.

Okay, is this as easy as it sounds? Are there any tricks to the
technique?
Which side of the latex wedge (or sides) did you use? Inquiring minds
wanna
know!

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [OT] calling John Atkinson.....