Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:45:49 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

For 6mm WWII tanks, GHQ. http://www.ghqmodels.com/M/ww2_catalog.htm

-----
Brian Bell
-----

-----Original Message-----
From: Beth.Fulton@csiro.au [mailto:Beth.Fulton@csiro.au]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 04:32
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

G'day,

Would any kind soul out there be able to recommend manufacturer's who
make
decent 6/10mm WWI tanks and knights in armour on foot (preferably
individually based rather than in rows of 6 or whatever)?

Likewise can anyone recommend a supplier of nice looking 25mm knights in
armour on foot.

Inspired by Dr Who (as I so often am) I've been mulling over a force
(under
the control of TOLEMAC industries founded by Arthur King) who's PA look
like
knights in armour and who's vehicles resemble WWI tanks (in appearance
not
necessarily function).

Thanks

Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights