Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:32:39 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Tony Francis schrieb:
> Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> > Likewise can anyone recommend a supplier of nice
> > looking 25mm knights in armour on foot.
>
> > Inspired by Dr Who (as I so often am) I've been mulling
> > over a force (under the control of TOLEMAC industries founded by
Arthur
> > King) who's PA look like knights in armour and who's vehicles
resemble WWI
> > tanks (in appearance not necessarily function).

Depending on your (and Dr.Who's) idea of knights, you may want to look
out for knights from different periods. The most popular image is
knights in full plate armour, which would be 100 Years's war period or
later. Knights in chainmail armour are earlier - Crusades or 13th
century.

Greetings

Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights