Prev: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea

Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:41:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

Laserlight wrote:

> Indy said:
> > If I ever get any serious time together and can *paint* these well
> enough
> > to do them the justice they deserve, I'll put them up somewhere for
> > anyone interested to see (right now they are merely primed black -
> but
> > they still look good that way, too!! :-)
>
> I don't know if you saw that APC I was paintiing in Stuart's class,
> but I did everything just by dabbing sage-green with the latex sponge
> wedges, and it looks pretty fair.  Stuart did another one in a green,
> brown and black pattern, took about 5 minutes.

Stuart's a freaking god, man!  :-P

I remember your sage-green APC. However, I was too focused trying to
get the APCs he loaned me to look proper.  :-/	You did a far better
job than I did (let's see, this one looks like someone slapped paint
on it, and this next one looks like someone slapped paint on it, and
this last one "is getting there").

Prev: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea