Prev: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses Next: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses

RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 15:37:44 -0700
Subject: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

The
>formula
>should therefore be
>
>TAC = Movement Points * Protection Points * (Offense Points + Carrying
>Capacity)

Almost exactly the kind of system I think works best.

For DS3, I'd prefer to let GMSs and IAVRs choose if they want to
>hit
>the top of the vehicle or the side nearest to the firer... at least in
some
>settings <g>

Maybe the type of attack should also modify the ability of ADS/PDs to
defend, since a higher-flying Top Attack GMS/IAVR should present a
slightly
juicier target to those systems....

3B^2

Prev: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses Next: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses