Prev: RE: DS3 points - what Jon T gets out of it all and how to realize that best (IMO) Next: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses

Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:05:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses

> Second question, is 3:1 really a reasonable attacker ratio for a fun
> game in DS2 against a prepared defense?

    Oher games I've played suggested a 2:1 attacker:defender ratio.  I
guess
you're going to have to try it.  3:1 sounds a bit high.  Also depends on
the
terrain between the attack and defender.  Are we talking about a mad
rush
through open terrain?  Or are we talking about running from hedge to
hedge?

    I'd think it would be fun to try both 2:1 and 3:1 just to see how it
plays.