Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: Re: [DS] Capacity, Points - Trying to put it all together.

RE: [DSII] Walker Minis

From: "Adam Benedict Canning" <dahak@d...>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:57:24 +0100
Subject: RE: [DSII] Walker Minis

HG 1/144 scale Mammoth? or possibly Ferret. Though both would be IFVs.

Ainstey modelling Martian War Machine? [Have to rig it for a very low
to the ground spider attitude rather than the usual standing tall.] A
martian Handling or Digging machine might work better.

Th Mageknight Fist of Tezla [Atlantis Tank] would be more like a
mobile fortress [being about 8 inches long], but you didn't say how
many infantry you were planning to move :)

If you go for wheeled the GZG not Gall force units look suitably high
tech.

I seem to remember a roughly 15mm Gratan from Nadia which would be
suitable but I may be confused.

Adam
--

Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: Re: [DS] Capacity, Points - Trying to put it all together.