Prev: Re: Starship Modeler - Starcrafts' Terran Marine and ZergHydraliskPreview Next: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (Merkavas)

[DSII] Walker Minis

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:49:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [DSII] Walker Minis

Anyone have any suggestions for a 1/300 scale Mecha that would make a
decent
troop carrier?	I want to do a small Mecha force as my next DSII
faction, and
I'd like something *other* than an ATAT to carry the infantry around.

(Not, I know, the most practical kind of APC...but it's not as though
Mecha are
all the practical to begin with.  Fun to paint, 'tho....)

If I can't come up with anything suitable I'll just pick up some more
wheeled
APCs; those seem appropriate for some reason.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com