Prev: Re: DESK points and game balancing Next: [DSIII] points based on pure capacity.

6mm NAC and NSL PA Infantry

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 15:47:42 -0400
Subject: 6mm NAC and NSL PA Infantry

Quick question about the 6mm GZG infantry minis:

I just started trimming and basing a platoon each of 6mm NAC and NSL
powered
armor troops I bought a few months back.  Much to my surprise, while the

"special weapons" troops are different between the two packs, the
regular troops
sprues in each pack are identical (and look like NAC PA).  Is this
normal, or
did someone goof up in packing over at Geohex?

--

Prev: Re: DESK points and game balancing Next: [DSIII] points based on pure capacity.