Prev: Re: [SG] Hand-held grenade launcher ? Next: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

Re: [SGII] Small Arms

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 09:31:39 +0000
Subject: Re: [SGII] Small Arms

I've not got any stats that are new to the book, but I have some
background
for some NI weapons, and some modified figures (like my HAMR, I've only
got
one per company, don't worry...). In fact for NI I've got Orbats, Badges
of
rank etc all sorted :-D

If any of that is of interest then do let me know

Richard