Prev: Re: [OT] Ezekiel built wargame miniatures terrain [humor] Next: Anyone know what happened to...

SG/DS II - painting water

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:41:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: SG/DS II - painting water

Very recently someone posted something about how to make
water by using some spray paint and a lighting panel
(specifically, the cracked-ice version). I thought I
had saved the post, but apparently I hadn't.  :-(  Anyone
out there have it, by chance, or if the originator of
said post is up and around, could you send to me the
info again? You see, I've acquired some cracked-ice
lighting panels and they are right now gathering dust...

Prev: Re: [OT] Ezekiel built wargame miniatures terrain [humor] Next: Anyone know what happened to...