Prev: Re: FMA/SGII (non)points system for DSIII Next: Re: [OT] Ezekiel built wargame miniatures terrain [humor]

GZG and david Drake

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 08:43:39 -0800
Subject: GZG and david Drake

 From Drake News #10:

The miniature gaming book on Hammer's Slammers is on hold while John
Lambshead, who'll be writing the scenarios, deals with marine nematodes
(his day job). John Treadaway, the modeler, is the third partner in the
project. (Well, really, I'm the third partner--they're doing the work.)
Two top miniature companies, Old Crow and Ground Zero Games, have
offered to build free models for the project to our specifications so
long as they can sell the line to the public as 'approved by David
Drake'. GZG has further offered to do spaceships for us and provide a
license for their space war rules, /Full Thrust/ , on the same terms.
	There's no money in this, but it's fun. It's also the way
communities--and capitalism--are supposed to work. I'm pleased to be a
part of it.

Prev: Re: FMA/SGII (non)points system for DSIII Next: Re: [OT] Ezekiel built wargame miniatures terrain [humor]