Prev: RE: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh) Next: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

Re: DESK points and game balancing

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 17:55:35 +0200
Subject: Re: DESK points and game balancing

----- Original Message -----
From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>
> OK I'll put my hand up and look the idiot. I must be the only dim wit
who
> has had to resort to using a construction system so they know what is
> sensible to have on a tank. Obviously for all you old hands who know
> everything about tanks a construction system is useless, but for the
> completely ignorant in the audience they can be very helpful ;)
>
> Though I still get the odd "what were you thinking you can't have that
AND
> that on a tank it just doesn't make sense and isn't done" lecture ;)

Which reminds of a story a wargames friend loves to tell.
NATO vs Warsaw pact game
He commands a Bundeswehr unit and comes up with some unconvetional
tactics.
Everybody around howls that it won't work.
He goes on to thrash the Commies.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh) Next: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)