Prev: Re: [SGII] Mortars questions Next: JAR-JAR BENK AND EWOKS

RE: DS3 points or no points

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:37:38 -0600 (CST)
Subject: RE: DS3 points or no points

AND WE DID THE SAME THING IN DFW.

we built some STRIKER vehicles using the  rules, grewtired of THAT, blew
it off and played the game.

we also used the tech level guide as a handy dandy way of IDing tech
levels for armed forces in our games, and the  TRAVELLER sytems for
star system and planet tech levels, as well as HIGH GUARD for starships
and spaceship tech levels.

SPACE OPERA also was a super nice background but MATH INTENSIVE, so we
played plain ole SPACE MARINE (FGU), STARGUARD,  or STRIKE FORCE ALPHA
miniature rules.

THE SKY IS FULL OF SHIPS  from the freewargames.com page is currently
being used for starship or spaceship combat.  but we are looking at FULL
THRUST now.

Prev: Re: [SGII] Mortars questions Next: JAR-JAR BENK AND EWOKS